Friday, May 10, 2013
Gift #293- Carnival Food!
Yesterday was the Spring carnival at school. The kids had snow cones, cotton candy, and popcorn for dinner. They were in heaven. Between the four of them. they won 5 cakes at the cake walk! I guess one of the benefits to having such a large family is that you can really stack the deck at a cake walk! Sam's sugar high seemed to have lasted throughout the night. He put on his red plaid shirt and his green plaid shorts again this morning. He added a pair of swim goggles to enhance the look and then began running around the house saying "I am swimming and there is no water." I usually try to post only our best moments, but sometimes I think that we need to be reminded of the snow cone for dinner nights and "swimming with no water" mornings. :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Even while Hank is away, we can enjoy burgers on the grill. Hank taught Jack how to use the charcoal grill. Jack was a quick study and...
-
Happy Memorial Day “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the...
No comments:
Post a Comment