Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Gift #319- Sweet Annie
May 18th was Annie's birthday and I don't know how I let it slip by me without posting about her! Annie and I met when she was in middle school. I was dating her stinky brother. We bonded one day over prank phone calls and I have loved her ever since. I am a little envious that Zac Brown chose to write a song about her and not me, but I won't hold it against her. I hope that the Lord sees fit to allow us to live close to each other someday so we can get into more trouble together. We have matured past prank phone calls, but I am sure that we could find something else to get into! Happy belated birthday Annie! We Love You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Even while Hank is away, we can enjoy burgers on the grill. Hank taught Jack how to use the charcoal grill. Jack was a quick study and...
-
Happy Memorial Day “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the...
No comments:
Post a Comment