Sunday, November 17, 2013
Gift #369- My Homecoming King
Jack was nominated for the 7th grade Homecoming court. He did not want to get dressed up and go to the homecoming dance. But, because his class had nominated him, I felt as though he should go. He dreaded shopping with me. He was afraid that I was going to embarrass him by saying something like "Is there plenty of room in the crotch?" He hates that word! (So I try to throw it around every now and then.) He sure did look handsome, but way too BIG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Even while Hank is away, we can enjoy burgers on the grill. Hank taught Jack how to use the charcoal grill. Jack was a quick study and...
-
Happy Memorial Day “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the...
No comments:
Post a Comment