Saturday, May 26, 2012

Blessing #28- Women's Conference at Calvary Chapel Iwakuni

Amy, Heather, and Michelle.
Friends from Beaufort, SC.
Michelle invited Heather and I to a women's conference at her church this weekend.  It was one of the biggest blessings that I have received since we have arrived.  Michelle shared her testimony and it was so very encouraging to hear how the Lord worked in her life.  She has an amazing story and we were all so blessed that God placed it on her heart to share.  My friend Heather (in the middle) is from Alabama.  Heathers mom is coming from Destin, FL in two weeks to be here for the birth of their new baby.  She is bringing along with her donuts from the DONUT HOLE!!!!!   If you are from the Destin, Panama City, Pensecola area.  You know what I am talking about and you know how big of a blessing that is!!!  Heather said that she would share and I felt like crying!  :0)

1 comment:

  1. oh my....not sure which blessing is bigger! I love me some donut hole! Can't remember but I think they were called angels or something...the white ones that make a huge mess and taste heavenly. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Gift #628- Finishing