Saturday, September 01, 2012

Gift # 124- Josh's Birthday- Again!



Today we celebrated Josh's birthday for the 3rd time!  What a lucky kid.  We celebrated with Hank in Okinawa a few days before the big day.  We celebrated again on Josh's actual birthday.  And today, we celebrated with Josh's classmates!  This was Josh's first-ever party with friends from school!  Josh shared the party with his friend and classmate Riley Gordon.  Riley's mom and I were friends and neighbors in Beaufort and our kids were born just 3 days apart. We never imagined that we would be here in Japan 10 years later celebrating together.  The Marine Corp has a way of turning friends into family.  What a gift!

 Josh and Macy relaxing.

 Water Balloon Fight!  It took Colleen and I two days to fill those water balloons and they were gone in 2 minutes!  :0)

Having fun on the bounce house even after it is deflated!

1 comment:

  1. What a great party. I really hate that we missed Josh's very first birthday party but I am glad to know that you were in good company. Can I just say though..... I miss y'all like crazy. I mean really bad..... I am so glad to know that you have friends there. You know that's what I worry about. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Gift #628- Finishing