Thursday, October 18, 2012

Gift #154- Martha Stewart Moments


I made the kids some chocolate chip caramel apples for their after school snack.  I usually just pop some popcorn or throw a few Cheetos their way so I am feeling very Martha Stewart-y right now.  I even used organic apples and all whole food ingredients just because I thought that it sounded like a cool thing to do.  I might have burned the caramel just a tad.  And I didn't have popsicle sticks so I had to use chopsticks, but they did the trick and are actually kind of fun.  The kids are not home yet.  My pretty little apples are sitting on the table waiting patiently.  I think that I might go can some tomatoes or dry some fruit, or knit myself a sweater.  Or maybe I will just sit and enjoy the last few minutes of quiet.    I love Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing