Saturday, December 15, 2012

Gift #192- Hank playing the role of Jesus


So, the chaplain calls yesterday and asks Hank to play Jesus in the church Christmas program next Sunday.  I just couldn't help but smile when Hank shared this with me.   This evening, I asked Hank to tell me a little more about his role.  He said, and I quote, "well, I am not really sure what I will be doing.  I just know that Santa is going to be there and I am supposed to hand him presents or something."  I said, and I quote again,  "hold up, did you just say that Santa Claus was going to be in the Christmas play on Sunday and you are going to hand him presents."  And to make this little story even better-  Chaplain Lee asked ME to make the Jesus costume.  I am envisioning something purple and flowing!  Maybe something in a shiny satin.  I will keep you all posted on any new developments.  I am also happy to facetime the production with anyone who might be interested.  :0)

Hank, I love you and I am so grateful that you made me a delicious dinner this evening and helped me clean the kitchen.  You are going to make a wonderful Jesus next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing