Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Gift #212- A Birthday Card from Papa


This birthday card was actually a gift for Jack, but it truly is a gift to all those who see.  Right?  Dad has never worried about acting silly.  It is one of his most endearing qualities.  Whether it is candy corn on his canine teeth and his best dracula voice or pickles hanging from his tongue, he never fails to entertain.  He gets that from my grandma.  So when this little jewel arrived in the mail, I thought that it truly captured the man that is my dad!  I wouldn't change a thing!

PS- I thought that he might be a little bit hesitant for me to post this picture.  But when I asked him if I could use it on the blog, his exact response was "Blog Away".  Typical.  :0)

PSS-  One of Jack's friends said "Cool, he has a blue tooth.".  Jack said "look closely, he literally has a blue tooth."  Hilarious!  Thanks Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing