Friday, May 31, 2013

Gift #304- Sitting on the bus with Sam and Macy


Sarah, Macy, and Sam with the deer at Miyajima

Mrs. Miller's First Graders

Macy, Sarah, and Kento

 Being silly

Today was Sam and Macy's final field trip of the year.  They asked their mom to join them and I quickly agreed.  I might have been stretching the truth a little a few posts back.  Josh wanted me to go on his last field trip with him, but he didn't want me to sit with him or talk to him much.  That was ok.  Sam and Macy totally made up for it today.  They saved me seats and held my hand and laughed at my jokes. All of this in front of their friends!  If you are going on a field trip with one of your children, choose your first grader!  You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing