Thursday, October 24, 2013

Gift #363- My Brother Ted



Happy Birthday to my Baby Brother.  I remember the night that Ted was born.  We were at the Panama City Christian fall festival when we learned that he was on his way.  Kim and I spent the night at Mikki and Amy Thomas's house and we woke up the next morning with news of a new little brother.  He had the fullest head of dark black hair!  I remember thinking that maybe someone had given mom the wrong baby.  I loved him from the moment I laid eyes on him and I treated him like he was my baby until he was at least 10 years old!  Maybe a little longer.  :0)  Now he is all grown with a family of his own and has become an amazing husband, father and minister.   I am very proud.  Happy Birthday Ted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing