Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Gift #418- Being Called Mom


I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  Hank brought me breakfast in bed.  It was fancy!  I taught Children's Church and Hank stayed behind with the baby.  He prepared a picnic for me and when I got home from church, he sent me off to find some sunshine for a few hours by my self.  I went to Kikko Park and enjoyed the sun.  I got home and took Sam and Macy to a movie.  We had popcorn mixed with M&M's!  Sam and Macy made me little presents at school.  Sam says that he loves me because I buy him candy!  Macy says it is because I am awesome and silly!  I like the awesome part best!  Jack gave me my favorite chocolate covered almonds.  It was nice being remembered.  I am so blessed to be called mom by these 5 crazy kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing