Monday, July 14, 2014

Gift #438- A "Note" from my Favorite Author

For a few years now, I have been very inspired by the writings of Ann Voskamp.  In fact, her book "One Thousand Gifts" was the inspiration for the name of my little blog.   A few days ago, Ann posted a link on her Facebook page.  I made a comment about the post and she wrote back!  I know, I know- this seems a bit weird and maybe even stalker-ish.  But in my defense, she is kind of famous.  Her book stayed on the NY Times Best Seller list for over a year and she appeared on the Today Show of all things!   It was a neat little birthday gift from my favorite author and it made me smile.

PS- She called me friend at the end of her reply.  I think that she probably meant BFF.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing