Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Gift #468- Lunch with my Ladies!

Last Thursday I traveled to Hatsukaichi to visit with my students.  I got to see their homes and neighborhoods, some of their favorite shops and their favorite restaurant.  It was such a neat experience.  The food was a bit daunting, but it was very traditional and something that I will never forget.  I will leave soon for Yokosuka to have the baby.  We will be moving back to the US soon after.  I only have one more class with my ladies.  I will miss them for sure.  Spending time with them has been a highlight of my time here in Japan.

Local Sashimi- Raw Bream and Mackerel.

Cuttlefish, Squid, Fried Pumpkin, Chestnuts, Lotus Root...  So many different tastes!  It was really exciting to see what course was going to come next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing