Friday, January 08, 2016

Gift #543- A Front Yard Football Game


Mimi and Papa came a few days after Christmas.  The boys had a nice time playing football out in the yard with Papa while Henry enjoyed his Mimi's good company.  We ended up sharing a stomach bug with our company!  I also gave Mimi a book as a Christmas gift that was inscribed to someone else!!!  I had purchased two of the same books and got them switched around!  I told Mimi that nothing says I love you and Merry Christmas more than the gift of the stomach bug and a book inscribed to someone else.  They were both very gracious and blamed the stomach bug on a pizza that we had eaten the night before.  They made it home safely and they promise that they will return.  I told them that it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they came bearing lysol and bleach.  :0)  Just so they come.  Thank you Mimi and Papa for making the trip and for the thoughtful Christmas gifts (and for being so gracious).  Memories made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing