Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Gift #79- Grilled Cheese and Ramen

I have grand visions of being that mom who plans her meals a week in advance, shops using coupons, and feeds her children only healthy organic snacks.  I have actually attempted it once or twice.  And who knows, maybe one day I will get there.  But on this day, I am thankful that my children love grilled cheese and ramen.  I am thankful that they don't mind eating Reese's Puffs right out of the box when their mom forgets to pick up milk.  I am thankful for the clean plates and "thank-yous" after a delicious corn dog and Ore-Ida dinner.  I am also thankful for a sweet husband who smiles patiently at his wife, takes out the carton of eggs and makes a romantic dinner for two out of scrambled eggs and American cheese.  Thank you Hank.  Pork tenderloin tomorrow I promise.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing