Sunday, September 09, 2012

Gift #133- Handwritten Notes



I love getting a handwritten note in the mail.  It always makes me feel so special.  In this day of email and text messages, the art of letter writing is not common practice any more- unless you are Macy.  She makes someone a handwritten card almost every day.   I need to follow suit and let those that I care about know it by writing them a little note.  It can mean so much.  It meant a lot to me when I got this one from Macy yesterday.  She doesn't just love me, but she loves me SO much!!!  I just felt a little tug on my heartstrings.


This is the card that Macy made for Josh on his birthday.  "Dear Josh, Happy Birthday.  I like you but you are men (mean) sometimes."  Ok- so sometimes her notes might sting a little.  But it is the thought that counts.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing