Friday, September 14, 2012

Gift # 137- A Pink Carhartt


Hank is an excellent gift giver.  He always has been.  (Well except for that first married birthday that we spent together in Meridian)  Hank, you know the one.  :0)  Last night, he returned home from his Okinawa/Fallon trip with a pink Carhartt jacket for me!  He could not have chosen anything more perfect.  I am so very crazy about my new pink jacket, but more than that, I am grateful that Hank is so very mindful of me.  He has been from the very beginning.  Not that I am ever going to allow my children to get married, but if they ever did, I hope that they find someone that loves them like Hank loves me.  Sorry about the mush.  Just had to brag on my new jacket and my sweet husband a little bit.  He is a gift.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing