Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Gift #162- Craziness


I am behind once again on my posts.  The days have been completely crazy!   But somehow the Good Lord allows me to thrive in the chaos of the late library book and the mix up at the post office.  He brings laughter through the ketchup packet that sprayed all over Macy's shirt and the spaghetti that came out of the pot in one giant sticky clump.  I am not quite sure what I would do if the bicycles helmets were actually hanging on their hooks outside or if the cereal bowls got rinsed out after breakfast.  I just wouldn't feel needed.  :0)  So today I choose to give thanks for the craziness that is my life.  I thank God for the lost permission slip and the plant cell project that is due tomorrow and the upcoming PTA basket auction and the laundry buzzing in the dryer behind me.  Hopefully tomorrow, I will be giving thanks for the cell project that was turned it on time and for the laundry that is all folded and put away neatly.  But I have a feeling that, instead, I will be giving thanks for the Halloween candy wrappers that are all over the floor and the Scholastic order form that is overdue and the screen door that keeps falling off.  These are all signs of an incredible, crazy, messy, beautiful wonderful life.  I wouldn't change a thing.  Well..  maybe I would change a few things.  Nope-  I wouldn't change a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing