Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Gift #187- Japanese Italian Restaurants

Today, my friend Berta introduced me to the most amazing Italian restaurant here in Japan!  It might have been the best Italian food that I have ever had.  Weird huh?  I had to be touristy and take pictures!


This was my appetizer.  A small salad with sesame dressing.  Port tenderloin with fried lotus root and basil, cracker with peach mango salsa, and creamy corn soup!  Eating was so fun!

This was my entree.  Freshly made Udon noodles with chicken in a garlic butter sauce!!!  Too good.  I was full, but managed to finish the bowl!

The meal would not have been complete without a little dessert- a small brownie with raspberry sherbet!  A Christmas reindeer made from chocolate decorates the plate!!!  Another friend of mine went last week and she had the cutest Christmas bear made with cream and chocolate in her cappuccino!  I can't wait to go again!  Maybe for dinner!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing