Saturday, December 08, 2012

Gift #188- Dogs Wearing "Outfits" (and Hank's Love for Dogs Wearing Outfits)


In Japan, it is very common for dogs to wear clothes!  You can buy clothes for all seasons at the Japanese dollar store for 105 yen.  Dogs wearing clothes is one of Hank's pet peeves and it makes me laugh so hard.  He says that dogs should not wear "outfits."  I like to dress Turbo up every now and then just to get Hank a little fired up.  A few moments ago, Hank came up behind me and saw that I was editing this picture of Turbo.  He said "seriously-  that is what you are thankful for today."  So, I HAD to post this picture of Turbo in his Santa outfit.  I am not sure if I am more thankful for Turbo in a Santa suit or for the way that Hank continues to make me laugh after all these years.

1 comment:

  1. Love turbo in santa suit!!!
    Aren't you the little spit-fire, trying to fire Hank up :-)
    Now, we can all see where little ones get their mischievous
    ways!!!LOL
    love, eleita

    MERRY CHRISTMAS hugs all around :-)

    ReplyDelete

Gift #628- Finishing