Saturday, March 02, 2013

Gift #250- Pickles and Icecream



I have never had the pickles and ice cream craving that so many women talk about during pregnancy.  But today in the commissary as I walked past the pickles, I was so drawn to them.  I immediately put them in my cart to take home and fry!  When I walked past the dairy section, without even a slight hesitation, I picked up a pint of cream to make ice cream for dessert.  I just happened to see a jar of hot fudge as I was checking out and threw that into my cart as well.  Hank and I are still in small state of disbelief over this baby news.  Two pink lines and the ultrasound helped convince us slightly.  But after my shopping trip today, it is confirmed.  We are having a baby!  Pickles and Ice Cream a true gift from above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing