Monday, June 24, 2013

Gift #317- My Sister Beth


I could not be more grateful for the gift that God gave me in my sister Beth.  She is my go-to-girl when I need to be cheered up or when I need a dose of reality.  She has the best sense of humor and always manages to brighten a room.  She jokes that I really know how to bring down a room with one of my starving orphan or sick puppy stories.  But she calls me anyway and listens to my stories and always sympathizes.  Then she tells me a joke or tells me a funny story about one of the kids.  We have contemplated homeschooling our children together.  But have recently come to the realization that we are both completely crazy for even thinking it!  She is kind-hearted and compassionate and would do anything for a friend.   As I type about my sisters, I realize once again how happy I am that Macy will have a sister of her own to laugh and cry and grow up with.  I don't know what I would do without mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing