Monday, January 13, 2014

Gift #387- Exterior Illumination

I think that my love for exterior illumination comes honestly from my dad!  There was a Christmas or two when our house looked very Griswold-ish.  And I loved it.  I think that we might have even drum-rolled when it was time to light em' up!  I love having those memories.

Freedom Square.  Each year there is a tree lighting ceremony here in the square.  There is music and prizes and hot chocolate.  It has a good feel!  Everyone counts down together from 10 to watch the tree light up.  It makes me happy just thinking about it!

This is the jet that is parked at the entrance of the base.  They light it up each year complete with a bright red nose!

This is one of our favorite Christmas decorations-  Santa on a jet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing