Sunday, February 15, 2015

Gift #507- Time Well Wasted

Sam and Jack on the lift at Geihoku Ski Resort

Hank's replacement showed up a few months back.  Since then, his work load has significantly decreased and he has a lot of time to spend with the kids.  He has taken them skiing, and snowboarding, to the pool, to the movies, and to play racquetball!  He and the boys have logged many hours working on their RC planes and flying them whenever the wind permits.  He has continued to work and help out around the house all while playing.  We have all enjoyed having him home with us.  We know that the days are about to get busy again so we will take advantage of our time together.  I have always loved the Brad Paisley song "Time Well Wasted".  We have definitely wasted our time together well over the past few months.

It was time well wasted
And there's no way I trade a few more dollars in my pocket I could've spent
For a day I'll never forget
No, I didn't get a thing done
But I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'
And I count it all as time well wasted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing