Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Gift #527- An Adventure in China

 Bo and I stayed in China for two weeks to complete the adoption. It was hard being away from the other kids, but I knew that they were well taken care of.  My family and my best girlfriend, Joy, took turns keeping them each day and night.  It was such a blessing.  Bo and I visited the Terra Cotta Warriors in his hometown.  It was a fascinating exhibit. 

Bo went in a swimming pool for the very first time!  He loved it!  No fear.  You have to wear a swim cap in the pools in China.  Bo picked a ladies swim cap and he was so proud to wear it!  ;) 

 We visited the Guangzhou zoo. Bo was so excited to see the "kirin".  Our guide told me that the giraffe is his favorite animal.   

 Bo went on his first-ever plane ride!  He was excited and behaved so well on the trip.  He quickly made friends with the sweet older lady sitting beside him.  he spent much of the time in her lap looking out of the window.

During our days together, I learned that Bo has some very interesting tastes in food.  Not only does he love a chicken leg, but he loves the head and feet too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing