Saturday, June 02, 2012

Blessing #34- Our Cozy Little Back Yard

This is our little yard.  It is small, but cozy.  My dad made the little potting table for me several years ago.  He made it out of an old fence that stood in our backyard when I was kid.  It has my brothers name white washed into the underside of it.  I just love it.  My Grandma gave me the white rabbit that is sitting on the bottom shelf.  She said that her mother painted it when she was a little girl.   The ear has a chip out of it where my Great uncle Pete shot it with a BB gun.  Check out the squash and zucchini bed!!  Just yesterday I noticed a few buds on the bell peppers and jalapeños.  The watermelon vines are growing like crazy and the tomatoes are too!  We look forward to spending some evenings out here on our little porch before it gets too warm.  

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Like Publix, where shopping is a pleasure..... Your backyard... Where simply being is a pleasure. I am loving your blog! It is a great way for us to stay connected. I am a little inspired to pick up blogging again this summer. I tend to do it one or two days and then nothing for months. Obviously, I lack your commitment. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Gift #628- Finishing