Sunday, July 29, 2012

Gift #91- Singing with Macy



Macy called shotgun on the way home from the beach today. We sang our hearts out to Taylor Swift and Jason Aldean.  I am pretty sure that we sounded just like them.  Maybe even better.  Our favorite was Big Green Tractor.  We listened to that one twice.  As we got closer to home, I found myself wishing that the drive would last a little longer.  She had no idea how happy her company and her little twangy voice made me.  She thought that we were just driving.

And I can take you for a ride on my big green tractor
We can go slow or make it go faster
Down through the woods and out to the pasture
'Long as I'm with you it really don't matter

PS- Macy has decided that she wants to try out for the show America's Got Talent.  
She has not decided whether she will be singing or jump-roping for her talent.  ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing