Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Gift #94- Marker Mustaches


Sam has asked me several times to draw a curly mustache on his face.  I am not quite sure why he wanted one.  It is probably one of those things that will forever remain a mystery.  A few days ago, I finally gave in.  I don't know why I was hesitant.  It made him so happy.  He loved his mustache so much that he asked me to draw a unibrow also.  

Psalm 139:14 reads; "I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are your works, and my soul knows this very well." In the original Hebrew text, the word 'fearfully' means: with great reverence and heart-felt interest.  The word 'wonderfully' means: unique, set apart, uniquely marvelous.   That describes our Sam so very perfectly-  Uniquely Marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing