Monday, September 17, 2012

Gift # 139- I Love You Most


Little Sam can be a little handful, but there are 2 times each day that he is perfection.  The first time is when he is leaving for school.  He puts on his Lightning McQueen Helmet and gets on his little bicycle and then it begins.   Every morning without fail:

Sam:  "Bye"
Me: "Bye"
Sam: "I love you"
Me:  "I love you too baby"
Sam:  "I love you most"
Me:  "I love you most"
Sam: "Bye"...

This little dialogue is repeated a minimum of 12 times.  Sometimes when I can't even see him anymore, I hear his sweet little voice yelling out "I love you most".  It never gets old.  Every single morning I can literally  feel my heart swelling inside my chest.   It will be a sad day when he grows out of this little habit.  The second time of the day when Sam is perfection is when he is sleeping!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing