Sunday, September 30, 2012

Gift #147- A Funny Face


Sam and I were the first ones up yesterday.  We sat quietly in the living room together.  I read a book and he played a game.  After a little bit, I looked up from my book to see what he was up to.  He had bed head and sleepy little eyes.  He caught my stare and asked why I was looking at him.  I told him that it was because he was just too cute.  He tried to make an ugly face and then he said "ok-  I am not cute anymore.  You can stop looking."  Even his ugly face was cute.  His funny little face and quick comeback made me laugh and laugh.  I tried to get him to recreate the face for the camera, but he put his blanket over his head and would not hear of it.  Laughter is such a great way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift #628- Finishing